November 11, 2006

Random Acts of Googling

Like most bloggers I know, I've been keeping a list of the most bizarre Google searches that have led people to my blog, and it is truly just that - bizarre. And surprising. Take a gander at my favorites:

10. Scaggy - Says who?
9. Makes me shake my ass - What doesn't these days. Total independent motion.
8. Poon with a spoon - What's wrong with you people?
7. Slept with Robin Zander - If I did, I'd take it to the grave.
6. Mom gave me a perm - Actually, it was my aunt. And it was awful.
5. Hooker shoes, Austin, Texas - Part of my Vegas wardrobe.
4. Watermelon balls soaked in Everclear - 1984 called ... Wooo!
3. Rod and Todd Flanders singing I Got the Joy - Read this to see how VBS almost cost me my vision. Almost.
2. High on a hill was a lonely goatherd - The rising star thanks to Gwen Stefani.
1. Thunder only happens when it’s raining - Really, I get this at LEAST once a day. What the hell?

Update 11/13: This just in - Buried up to her boobs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why, oh why would you take sleeping with Robin Zander to your grave? I'm still trying to sleep with Robin Zander and I'm married, fat, old, bechilded, etc.

He was one of my early (and lasting) rock crushes. I get sort of swoony thinking about him. Not necessarily hot, per se, but more dreamy.