November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgivin'

From the whole fam damily. I knew I should have worn the black feather wrap - the white one always makes me look so washed out.

At school yesterday, Peach's class had a "feast," which they prepared themselves, and they each told the rest of the class what they were thankful for. Peach's note said:

I am thankful for my Health & house & my fish (in hevan) & Dotty my moms cat & Pogo my dads dog who is Def & my sister & my mom & my dad & God & my cat JoJo & Love!

She also made a few cards. First, the traditional:

She did all of these on really thin paper with markers, so it's hard to read, but the turkey says, "Cool Daddyo," and the inside says, "Have a super cool Thanksgiving! Peace!"
Next, the outta-nowhere card. The front:


The back:

I have no idea why they are so angry, but notice the red gloves on both of them. And the inside says, "Hope you like boxing! Go! Happy Thanksgiving!"

Finally, the message card. It says, "Peace on Earth" on the front, and the inside says:

I'm out til Sunday, y'all, so have a great holiday! Peace!

No comments: