November 28, 2006

Turkey and Mice

Yes, we survived Thanksgiving in San Antonio and got back home Sunday night. NOW I'm furiously repacking and rebattening down the hatches because we're leaving tomorrow for Florida. I must be outta my damn mind.

I don't "do" that whole must-get-out-of-town-every-friggin'-weekend thing, so I've been a bit frantic. I like my house and my stuff and my big fat ass parked on my couch for three days. But it seems I have a date this weekend with a mouse and a couple of princesses, and after much planning, I think I'm ready. Lots to tell when we get back, I'm sure, but until then, enjoy this:

3 comments:

Badger said...

I can't BELIEVE we are doing the mouse pilgrimmage at almost the same time, but not AT the same time, which would be a lot more fun.

Anyhoo. Uh, have fun with that. Remember to hide some booze for me in the Magic Kindgom! It'll be like trying to find the hidden Mickeys!

OMG! You should hide some ACTUAL MICKEY'S! The malt liquor! In the fat little bottles! That would be awesome! And I would totally drink it, too.

Anonymous said...

Flor-ee-dah? Check if Donald Duck is wearing his underwear, unless Ms. SpearsFederline.

Oh, and when you return, I tagged you for a meme on my 11/30 post... I figured YOU could certainly come up with 6 weird things about yourself. :)

Jaye Joseph said...

WTF is up with all of you people going to MouseLand for the holidays? You're like, the third person I know who's doing this this month. You people is crazy.

And what the hell am I supposed to do all month? Actually work on my book? Actually get stuff done around my house? No. I do not like this one bit dammit.