August 15, 2006

Who am I?

This little game has been making the rounds, but I lifted it from Bookhart. You Google "(your name) looks like," and see what comes up. I used just my first name, which I happen to share with a famous walking trainwreck, so the results were numerous and quite creative. Some of my favorites:

"(La T’s first name) looks like"

  • crap.
  • hell.
  • death.
  • the old junkie she is.
  • a dirty dollar bill.
  • an ... alien or something.
  • a frumpy aunty.
  • a granny.
  • a tranny.
  • a ghoul.
  • an Elvis impersonator.
  • a cracked out Debbie Harry.
  • a b-movie version of James Caan.
  • the bloated, maggot-ridden corpse of Joan Rivers on a bad day.
  • Penny Marshall, and that ain’t good.
  • a scaggy 30-something with a really bad dye job trying to look like a scaggy 'tween.
  • a lot of the old broads I see here on the Upper East side. While most of them look like they have sticks up their bums, I bet she actually does.
  • she’s about to pop.
  • she’s going to a Halloween party at a frat house.
  • she’s a little bit guilty – just a little.
  • she's chewing something 90% of the time you see her face.
  • she’s doing really well with her recovery (fingers crossed).
  • a sensitive, trembling doe in the great forest, all crouched against a fallen log, until some kindly person finds her and calms her by gently caressing her quivering breasts.(?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious. I don't know your first name, but those descriptions reminded me of either Courtney or Britney.

Personally, I think of you as a well-traveled, fabulous writer.