December 4, 2006

546

That's how many pictures I took at Mouse World. In five days. I am definitely outta my damn mind.

We got back last night about 7, and I spent the better part of the day doing laundry and trying to resuscitate my flower beds. Damn freaky weather. And, of all things, tonight was the rescheduled Dixie Chicks show T-Bone got me tickets for for my birthday. Damn country radio screwing up the tour. I took Peach, and that sweet baby was a trooper, considering it was her first concert, AND it came on the heels of 5 days of walking her little peaches off. Our seats were incredible, and the show was awesome, but we cut out a little early because she was thisclose to nodding off, and I knew I couldn't carry all 55"+ of that tall drink of water to the parking garage.

Tomorrow I have to be in tiptop form for a field trip, and after that, I may actually start to come up for air. So stay with me, dear friends. I need someone to hold me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh dear lord. 546 pictures? Well, I expect you to upload no fewer than 200.

I'm so glad you were able to make it to the Chicks' show, even if you probably would have rather been sleeping! Maybe after the field trip?? You need a break!