September 29, 2006

There Oughta Be a Word For That

Remember Sniglets? Yeah, I said it. I remember them, and, back in the day, I may or may not have had one of those cube calendars with a new Sniglet for each day. And because I am a complete dork, I may or may not have tried to submit a few of my own to Rich Hall (but please don't confuse this with my obsession with Rich Little). Anywho, with your help dear readers, we can bring the Sniglet phenomenon into the 21st century. Sooo, what do you call:
  • The french fries that fall out of the container and end up in the bottom of your fast food bag
  • The ice cube(s) that you drop while filling up your glass from the freezer
  • The diaper that you so know is going to be filled with poop and turns out to be wet with the lingering aroma of a righteous toot
  • The diaper that you so know is going to be wet and turns out to be a near odorless, yet totally fierce, blow out
  • The one shoe that you always see in the middle of the road

I've got a million more (okay, maybe seven), but let's start with these. You have until Monday. Carry on.

2 comments:

Bookhart said...

Poor Rich Hall. He's not looking so good these days. Apparently he's huge in England.

My word verification is "gbula" which could be a sniglet for something. Though I don't know what...

Karla said...

For the french fry I'm going with French Free.

That's literally all I've got.