September 17, 2006

Aim High, Girls

Used to be that Barbie was not only a fashion plate, she also was a doctor, an astronaut, a teacher - you know, a career girl. Lately, she's gone through a bit of a slutty phase, but now, I think it's official: Barbie has hit rock bottom. She is, quite literally, shoveling shit. Animal feces, to be exact. Barbie now has a pooping dog named Tanner, and her friend Teresa has a peeing cat named Mika, the potty training of which apparently brings great pleasure to all. But where's the yelling and the cussing and the rubbing the animal's face in it? That's what I remember. What a load of crap.

3 comments:

Bookhart said...

Is that, it can't be, surely plastic poop isn't one of Barbie's new accessories?

Unknown said...

I am as disturbed as you are over this! And worse of all, my three year old wants it in the worst way (probably just because she loves dogs, but still!). Yeah, that's what I want to teach my child, to play with poop. On the commercial, you feed the dog a treat and it comes out the other end. So you reuse the poop again and again - what fun! Next thing you know my daughter would be picking up our real dogs' turds and trying to feed it to them!

Anonymous said...

Noooooo that cannot be. Who came up with this Barbie goldmine? Brownmine? Whatever. It's wrong.