September 10, 2006

Some Culture on a Sunday

I lifted this meme-ish idea from my alumni magazine. That Life Membership is good for something after all.

10* cultural works that have influenced my life:

  1. Sesame Street
  2. To Kill a Mockingbird (book and movie)
  3. St. Peter's Basilica and The Vatican Museum
  4. Love Me Tender (song)
  5. Folk Art of the Aguilar sisters
  6. Architecture of Antoni Gaudi
  7. The Carol Burnett Show
  8. Saturday Night Live
  9. Plaza Suite (play)
  10. Gone With the Wind (movie)

Don't I make so much sense now? Feel free to lift. The Eyes of Texas will look the other way.

* of the bajillion. I'm so friggin' cultured, I could be yogurt, yo.

2 comments:

Badger said...

Oo! I am SO stealing this.

Bookhart said...

Always nice to see someone else whose worldview was influenced by the Carol Burnett show.