September 3, 2006

This Made My Day. I Think.

You Should Weigh 160

If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!

After another weekend away, I'm bloated, bedraggled, and nearly braindead, so this here's all I got for tonight. Plus, I left Friday afternoon on very bad terms with Blogger because she would not bring up my blog all day, and I'm still not ready to forgive her. The bitch.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Ok, that little survey? LYING SACK OF SHIT! Told me I should weigh 131....Like, have I EVER weighed 131? No. Not even in high school. When I was skinny. And not 131. EVER. Well, maybe when I was, like, 12.

Not my fault I live in frigging Norway where i HAVE to eat healthy. I can't afford the good crap....

Grrr.....