September 27, 2006

Project Peach

I've spoken before of Peach's fashion design talent and her near obsession with this, so I thought it was time to share a few pieces from her latest collection. It has a bit of an Asian influence, with a heavy emphasis on sports, and a little boho thrown in for good measure. You know, something for everyone. May I present Eastern Action Chic 2006:

Please note the detail on the necklace and the boots. Where this child got her hardcore concentration skills and extremely long attention span, I'll never know. Wait - what was I saying again?

Look, even Toni Basil gets worn out and has to take a swig from the old canteen now and again. Hey Mickey!

I don't exactly know where this little cutie is headed, but I'll bet she's a secret agent who can do some wicked martial arts. The lantern purse is actually filled with acid.
Even underwater, a girl's got to look her best.

Same with the tennis court. Or the street corner. Whichever.

And finally, one of Peach's first design attempts. I'm not sure if it's the random cherry pattern or what, but we agreed that the top had "construction issues."

So there's your sneak preview of the winner of Project Runway 2025. Just imagine these designs with jet packs.

4 comments:

Karla May said...

These are so freakin' awesome. I love the underwater one.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a prodigy to send to Parsons!

All Annie can manage is happy faces and a dead-on impersonation of Tim Gunn.

Make it happen!

Isabel said...

I love the latern purse and the jumper. I mean, where can't you wear that outfit?!

Bookhart said...

This is AMAZING. That girl is talented.