July 26, 2006

Yes, I am that crazy*

Having recovered from the birthday festivities, I am now in full fall planning mode. I'm leaving town Friday with Peach and Olive for 10 days, and several deadlines will be cropping up during that time, so today and tomorrow are my days to cross things off my list:

  • Take Peach's tuition and medical forms to school - check
  • Sign Peach and Olive up for fall dance classes - check, check
  • Sign Peach up for fall basketball - tomorrow
  • Purchase Peach's Halloween costume - check

Don't judge. I know it's over 3 months away. But, Halloween is a big deal around the Bone household, and the costume is the biggest part of the big deal. Plus, Peach wants to be a witch, and when I saw the array of slutty/gothy/what-does-that-have-to-do-with-Halloween witch costumes available for little girls, I jumped on this one:

And it was half-off. So at least I'm thrifty. Now to find the perfect bat/spider/kitty/puppy costume as requested by Olive ...

* Update: Check.

3 comments:

Sinda said...

OK, I think you're girls are going to the dance studio where you went once before? But if not, if you go the one I go to, we're bound to run into one another...

I was at The Party Pig this weekend, shopping for Hazel's birthday bash, and they had a LOT of Halloween costumes there at sale prices - all under $19.99, I think. We were at the Sunset Valley one.

Sinda said...

UGH! I hate mis-used apostrophes, and now, look at me - forever doomed.

Karla May said...

Um...what month is this again?

Hardest. Word. Verification. Ever.

nwujpfhp