July 22, 2006

Quick! Read this NOW!

I am so proud to announce that, as of this fleeting moment, my entire house is clean. In my usual whirling about before company comes (T-Bone's parents are on the way as we speak), I run out of time to do everything, so something always gets missed and then done a couple of days later. Like cleaning my bathtub, vacuuming the playroom, organizing the spices - you know what I mean. But today - TODAY - I did it! Well, WE did it. A feat like this takes teamwork, and I have a lot of people to thank. And if I leave anybody out, you know who you are.

Let's see - first off, I want to thank God, through whom all things are possible. I want to thank my family - T-Bone, you really came through for me on those kitchen cabinets. Thanks, man. It means a lot. Peach, Olive - amazing job on those Legos. You rock. I want to thank the good people at the Clorox Company for your All-Purpose Cleaner with Bleach, your Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach, and your Disinfecting Wipes without Bleach. I want to thank S.C. Johnson for your Extra Moisturizing Pledge, your Windex, and your amazing Scrubbing Bubbles Flushable Toilet Brush. I HAVE to thank Colgate-Palmolive for their incredible Ajax. You guys really saved me that time I spilled oil-based paint in the tub, and I haven't forgotten it. And finally, I have to give a shout out to Procter & Gamble for your Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - quite possibly the greatest cleaning product every made.

Oh - they're flashing the "Wrap it Up" sign! I know I'm forgetting people! I am so lucky to have so much support and encouragement. I couldn't have done it without every one of you. Thanks to this incredible team, you can now eat, sleep, and perform surgery on any surface in my house. Oh, SNAP! Except for the pantry floor. Gotta get the broom. Peace.

No comments: