April 24, 2008

Remind Me Again

Because I forget - do I watch Grey's Anatomy? It's been off the air so long, and I pretty much hate everyone on the show except for Bailey, so did I ever like it? I guess if wishing Seattle Grace would spontaneously implode while Miranda and the Chief (okay, and maybe Christina) are out of town at a conference means I like it, then I LOVE it. Seriously. I just thank the network gods that the redhead got that other GD show I'll never watch because I was WAY over her and her squinting-with-pursed-lips-and-jutting-chin style of "acting." Nice range, Red. And don't even get me started on Meredith. Not only do I think Derek should once and for all break up with her, I think he should smother her and her limp mousehair and put us all out of her misery. Just call the show "Bailey Kicks All Kinds of Ass, MD" and be done with it already because I don't have time for this shit anymore.

That said, anything good on tonight?

1 comment:

LawMommy said...

Oh I love Bailey and I HATE that the writer's totally messed with her marriage on the last episodes that aired. It was like the writer's said, "Hey, we have ONE person with a functional relationship on this show, how can we screw that up?"

But, Bailey does kick all kinds of a$$.

Gretchen