April 2, 2008

Horse Cents

Several times over the last month or so, Olive has told me, in great detail, how people can have their own horses even if they don't live on a farm because, see, they just keep them in a stable on someone else's farm, and then they can go ride them whenever they want. And then she always says, "Isn't that lucky?!" She has now added that she can't wait to go to college so she can "buy" a job and earn money to get her own horse. Where all that came from, and why she has yet to ask us, or at least Santa, for a real horse, I have no idea, but I certainly don't want to question the logic. I'm just going to keep my head down, my mouth shut, and my wallet open for more of these:

There was a big round up acomin' so everybody was out in full force. And every blessed one of them has a name, most related to dessert foods.


Meet The Bedtime Crew: Chocolate, Caramel, Pixie, Muddy, and Sugarpop Pumpernickel. (not pictured: Ice Cream, Hershey Kiss, and The Twins, Blackie and Burns).

Also cracking me up lately: Olive's new thing of calling Peach by her name instead of Sissy or Sis. She's always known her name and said it if we ask her, but she's just now calling her that, and I love the way she says it.

1 comment:

LawMommy said...

This, scarily, totally reminds me of my own childhood bedroom...

G