March 28, 2008

Leos and Tigers and Bears

It's official - I am now assdeep in planning a literacy event that I somehow, in a weak moment, volunteered to chair for Olive's precious preschool. The emails, they's a-flying, and if I have to set up one more meeting between now and next Monday, I'm seriously pitching a tent on campus til the whole thing blows over. Which, based on the personal letter he sent T-Bone about saving the polar bears, would probably make this guy really happy:

Wha? You mean you didn't get yours? I just knew it was from Leo the minute I saw the envelope:


He don't need no stinkin' return address! Why, that dude's so green, he just lives on movie sets and in his electric car. His earnest prose and leading-man good(?) looks convinced me, by God, so I will soon be the proud owner of a smart new polar bear tote bag. And probably on the mailing list of every tree-huggin' outfit on the planet. For now, I think I just might add this to my collection.

No comments: