May 31, 2007

On The Road Again

Tomorrow is Peach's last day of school, and as soon as she skips through The Gates of Life at the closing assembly, we're hitting the road for Colorado. She has had such an incredible year at GGMS, but I'm excited to have her and Olive both home with me for the summer. Yeah, I said it. I WANT mine home with me. We've got all kinds of adventures planned, and since I'll eventually be back in The Rat Race (where there are no summer vacays), I'm going to soak up every minute.

As for you, dear reader(s), I have an assignment for you: Below are some old posts, one for each day I'll be gone. Please revisit them at your leisure, and prepare comments and rebuttals for a round-robin speech tournament to be held after I get back. And by "tournament," I mean "happy hour." So, in no particular order of brilliance:
  1. Road Trip
  2. She Bangs
  3. Learnin' the ABK's
  4. Blinded By Jesus
  5. I Hate Crackheads
  6. Secret Lover
  7. Horse Shit
  8. Weird Shit
  9. Free Shit
  10. The Freebird Series (I, II, III)

You're welcome. Go Spurs!

2 comments:

amamgets said...

I love summer, and road trips, and Colorado, and the Spurs.

Anonymous said...

I'm just so taken with the title "She Bangs". It kinda makes me NOT want to go there. Because really, is it going to live up to my expectations? Could it?