October 17, 2006

Luck be a Lady. For once. Seriously.

I'm leaving for Vegas on Thursday, and because my partners in crime, M and T, are leaving on Wednesday, they have demanded I post a pre-trip report today. See, they don't understand the life of the tortured blogger, the bouts of writer's block and lack of inspiration. They don't get that genius cannot be forced and that fabulous posts need time to germinate and develop. They're only in it for the shout-out, which they readily admit, so here it is: Helio Vasquez rides again, bitches! First round's on me!

Have I mentioned M got us a sweetass suite at The Bellagio? Word, y'all. And I got us tickets to see Sir Elton at Ceasar's. We're trying to get a cabana at the pool one day, and the rest of the time will be spent eating, shopping, and staring. Oh, and trying to decide which skinny jeans, sparkle top, and giant sunglasses to wear to Light, Pure, or Tao, because we'll totally be getting into all those shitholes. Fo rizzle. Gawd, I hope K-Fed is there. And Paris, too. They both could use good ass-kickings, just on principle. Here's hoping ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take me with you.