October 10, 2006

Cien

So this is it, y'all. My 100th post. Wow. Over the past eight months, I have made some new friends, learned new things about old friends, and enjoyed reading some incredible writing. I was hesitant to do this at first, but now, I'm so glad I did.

SO, if you've been reading along, and you haven't commented in a while, or ever, and you're not going to say something ugly that I will immediately delete, because I will, today would be the perfect day to gimme a shout out. No pressure ...

5 comments:

Me said...

Yea! Congratulations!

All is getting better here...

Eileen :)

Karla May said...

I KNEW you'd enjoy the blogosphere.

One of us.
One of us.
One of us.

Yay, you freaky freak!!

Unknown said...

Wow - 100 posts huh? Pretty cool. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

A little late, but CONGRATS on post numero 100!! YAY!

Viva La Turista!!

Karla said...

Happy 100..though I am late.

Peer pressure is a marvelous thing after age 30, in'nit?

My word verification is: mgomuk, which is what I say when I am drunk and can't verbalize properly.