June 8, 2006

Won't Get Fooled Again

Every time I've been inspired to post the last couple of days, Blogger was totally not cooperating, so now I fear my moment has passed. However, there is this one thing ... probably considered Too Much Information, but it's all I've got today.

I am not very brand conscious - I buy something, and if it works or tastes good or whatever, I'm sold. I buy stuff in every price range, but I tend to stay in the low to medium area. That said, I have learned the hard way this week that you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to lady products. After accidentally giving myself TWO Brazilian bikini waxes because the damn things keep flipping over and depleting my underwear drawer at such a rapid pace that I'm down to my maternity bloomers, I have to say that the Target rip-off of Always lady products DO NOT measure up to the real deal. So, when it comes to your lady parts, and the accessories needed therefor, take my advice: Don't be cheap. Splurge on the brand name stuff. Go on, live a little. Your lady parts will thank you. I, on the other hand, must go ice mine down. Now.

3 comments:

Karla May said...

You know what else sucks? Target brand diapers. HEB diapers rule, but the Target ones suck. Go figure.

Hah hah!! I don't have to mess with "lady part" products anymore!! Yay!! But then again, I do have the post menopausal metabolism slowdown from Hell.

Oh well, I'm fat, but I don't have to mess with "lady part" products!! Yay!!

Badger said...

Oh my God, the flip-over. That's a pain a man will never know.

I learned the hard way to just say no to HEB store brand pantiliners. I might as well wad some kleenex up in there for all the good THOSE do.

Karla said...

I hate it when the "wings" start to, um, fly away.

And there you are walking around, and your nether regions are suddenly being yanked with every step you take, and you suddenly start to silly walk or, you just freeze because if you move that ONE hair will get ripped out and it is in a VERY sensitive spot.

Oy.

Another problem: In the majority of the world, only OB tampons are sold, and I don't know about you, but yuck ugh and ouch. Those do NOT work. Not one iota. It's gentle glide tampax or nothing for this Amurican.

TMI? Me? nah.