March 9, 2006

Rebuttal

Sorry, Karla May - not all kid music is crap. We took Peach and Olive to see these guys at the Children's Museum last night, and they rocked the house. We watch their show on PBS, and the whole idea behind it is to get kids learning about and interested in music. The outfits are hokey, the comedy is corny, but I love their catchphrase: Go Make Music. Peach got to request a song, and Olive was shakin' what her mama gave her all night long. Next time we go, I'm kidnapping the Geej and taking her with us ...

2 comments:

Karla May said...

I never said ALL kid music is crap. I like Dan Zanes, for instance.

But there is a LOT of it that is utter shite. You have to admit...

These dudes look cool though.

Bookhart said...

I lurve the Biscuit Brothers. It's one of our Saturday morning staple shows.