March 23, 2006

My Governor is a Jewish Cowboy


I love this country and the fact that we can say whatever we want about whoever we want. I especially love Austin and the fact that many of the people who live here have an overwhelming desire to say many things about many people and plaster their feelings all over their cars. On my daily drive to points north of the river, I am always pleased and entertained by the number of anti-Bush bumper stickers I see. I find this especially humorous since he used to live here. There are so many good ones, it's hard to choose a favorite (what's yours?), but I think one of the originals still says it best: Bush is a Punk Ass Chump. I also giggle every time I see the brilliant anti-Perry sticker: Adios, Mofo.

Which brings me to Kinky's stickers. They're funny AND we laugh for the right reasons. He's taking this campaign as seriously as one can, and he certainly couldn't embarrass us any more than the last two residents of the Mansion. So kick that big-haired Aggie out of office, and let One Tough Grandma (T-Bone's boss, by the way) move on to bigger and better things. Head here to find out where you can sign the petition to get Kinky on the ballot.

1 comment:

Bookhart said...

Thank you! I've been wondering where to sign up but didn't know. In fact, I chose not to vote in the Democratic primary for this very reason. I'm not sure who I'll end up voting for -- although odds are high it won't be the current Ken doll in office -- but he needs to be on the ballot.