March 5, 2009

I'm Not Even Going to Say It*

I'll just tell you what I saw when I popped into Walgreen's this afternoon:
  • A dude in the parking lot playing "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" on his sax. Right up against the building actually, better acoustics ya know.

  • A truck advertising "The Paint Wizard: For your residential and commercial needs." I almost took down the number, in case I need some color magic in the near future, and then (I'm assuming) The Wizard him/her-self stepped out of the car, and I was frozen in awe. He/she must have been the long-lost brother/sister of Leslie because the resemblence, and fashion sense, was uncanny. UNcanny, I tell you.


  • And an entire section devoted to "Hispanic Products"(?) - including this:

I'm still smiling.


*It's already been said here, here, and here. Also here. And, most recently, here.

1 comment:

Bookhart said...

TES TORO! HA HA HA HA HA! Seriously, who takes that?

Word verification: cotiz. Quite close to cooties, which is what I think that anyone who takes TES TORO has.