February 17, 2009

Three Times a Blogger

Well, the rest of my week turned out much better after the Texas Cage Match I had last Wednesday. I had a romantical dinner con mi esposo on Friday, and we had a joint Valentine’s Day/Family Cat’s Birthday celebration on Saturday. Peach and Olive spent their Friday off from school with Mama Turista, tending to the ever-busy Opie, who, have I mentioned, is going to be a big brother in August. My SIL is just getting to the point where she can almost think about food without hurling, so that’s nice.

Sunday was bea-u-ti-ful here in the ATX, so we spent the majority of the day in the front yard, where I repeatedly scratched and punctured myself while trimming the roses, and Peach and Olive "rocked out" as they helped T-Bone detail The Bandit in the driveway. They apparently rocked out SO hard that nobody noticed the interior light was left on – that is, until Monday, when T-Bone tried to leave, in the cold and rain, and the damn battery was dead. Me and my big mus-kulls helped T-Bone push the car up the driveway so we could get my car out for the jumping, and I was left feeling very strong, like crazy strong. I moved a GD car. Uphill. OK, up an incline. But still.

And then yesterday evening, as I stared blankly at my computer, trying to will myself to be creative, I realized it was my 3 year blogiversary. I do so enjoy talking with y'all and hearing about your adventures - I should post more often, I know I should. And I will. Try. I will try.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're strong. Can you benchpress T-Bone? Happy blogiversary!