January 29, 2009

Lucky Duck

That’s what I am. I’m so lucky to have had my own Marian Robinson living part-time in my own White House for the past four months, helping tend to las ninas and keeping me from losing my ever-loving mind. The transition into The Job has been nearly seamless, and that is due in large, GINORMOUS part to the ever amazing Mama Turista. As always, she has done nothing but make things easier for all of us, and I could never thank her enough. Plus, we had a lot of fun in the process, as usual. I am quite sure I could have never made it to this point without her, and starting next week, because I am the aforementioned Duck, I will actually be able to go it alone, working just during school hours four days a week, with T-Bone taking the reins on Fridays. How awesome is that.

For once, I can’t wait until Monday.

No comments: