October 12, 2007

That's What She Said

Lookee what I got from The Dollar Stop at Target today:


I love that show. And Target. They had a bunch of stuff, but I had to get something Dwight for T-Bone (it says, "Tasks, Time Wasters, Excuses, Complaints") and something Jim for me, so there you go. And you better hurry up and getcha some for your ownself before it's too late. I'm talking to you, Mrs. Squirrel.

Also, I had the pleasure of driving behind a lovely young lass in a jacked-up Ford pickup as she was tearing ass down the road. She had North Carolina plates, a Rebel Flag sticker that said, "It's a Southern THANG," Rebel Flag visor covers, and Rebel Flag fuzzy dice(?!) hanging from the mirror. She also had a Ford sticker that said, "Foot On the Gas and Kicking Ass." Oh, and somebody keyed the shit out of the side of the bed, so that was a nice touch. And don't worry, I told your sister you said, "Hey."

2 comments:

Nap Queen said...

Niiiiiice. Sometimes, when I see shit like that, I can't believe I still live in the south.

Anonymous said...

OMG I haven't talked to my sister in ages! Thanks for the communicado.

Um and YES I am stopping by Target on my way home now. We'd BETTER have those here or I will throw a fit, Jojo-style.