October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Olive

I have no idea how this happened, but my BABY turned 4 yesterday. I'm still trying to process it all, and when I asked her today if she felt 4 yet, she inspected her little freshly bathed body and said, "Well, my legs are longer, my feet are bigger, my tummy's bigger, and my brain is smarter, so yes, I think I feel it." When it's all over, we'll have been celebrating for a full week, including a family shindig/scavenger hunt this past Sunday, more presents and a cake on Monday, cupcakes at school today, and a proper cowgirl party this coming Sunday. I should weigh about 500 pounds in the end, but it will all be worth it since I've gotten some great shots of her in this:

So very Ya-Ya, no?

Also, here's something I learned this week after hearing Bye Bye Bye twice in two days: It's WAY easier to bust out all the moves from the video while shopping in Toys 'R Us than it is to try and break it down in the car. Now you know.

1 comment:

Badger said...

Yay! Happy birthday, Olive!