September 13, 2007

Is It Thursday Already?

Just don't even say it. IknowIknowIknow. It's been a week since my last post. And not that much has been going on, so it's not like I was somehow prevented from posting due to my incredibly glamorous and busy life. Unless you call getting interviewed today by a writer from Health Magazine (Hi Leslie!) incredibly glamorous. What? When you think of health and fitness, you don't automatically think of me? The one who likes to eat cake frosting straight out of the can? Okay, so she read this post and was contacting me about my incredibly glamorous allergy to Neosporin, so what of it?

In other news, Mama's gots to get her sleeps tonight because the whole famdamily is heading to the ACL Fest bright and early in the morning. It seems my dear friend M (of Vegas fame) has bestowed 3-day passes upon T-Bone and me, overnighted from St. Louie, even, because that's how much she rawks and rolls. Can you see me grinning? I'm a lucky girl, permanent-scar-the-size-of-a-tennis-ball (really)-as-a-result-of-bizarre-polysporin-allergy, notwithstanding.

2 comments:

LawMommy said...

Are you allergic to sulfa drugs? Lana is allergic to sulfa drugs (like, very very seriously allergic to sulfa drugs) and after the incident where we discovered her allergy (her lips peeled off and her gums were bleeding like mad and she got big spots all over her body), they told us (among other things) never to put Neosporin on her skin. There is a sulfate in Neosporin, evidently.

Just sharing for no reason,
Gretchen

Nap Queen said...

Health Magazine? That's a big deal. That must mean you're kind of a big deal.

I actually have an allergy to benadryl cream which I didn't know until I bought some and used it on POISON IVY. SO instead of an incredibly itchy, oozy rash, I had an incredibly itch, oozy rash with hives. Lovely. Strangely, I have a scar from that mess on MY wrist...