April 26, 2007

But Thinking Makes My Head Hurt

The lovely Law Mommy has bestowed upon me a Thinking Blogger Award. In this case, consider those terms VERY loosely. Anywho, now I am to give awards to five bloggers who make me think - which is not easy, by the way, because I'm kinda lazy like that.

First off, if she hadn't already been recognized, I totally would have chosen Law Mommy. She writes with total candor and good humor about creating and managing her precious family, and I have enjoyed being along for her ride around the world. That said, in no particular, except alphabetical, order, are Five Blogs That Make Me Think:
  1. Badger - If you're not already one of her many, many fans, buckle up, dude. She has made me think of many things the past year, including food, wine, books, vodka, kids, boobs, IKEA, and Friday Night Lights. She rocks.
  2. Hollow Squirrel - This gal actually MAKES me think, literally, what with all her questions, queries, and quadrants. She also has great work stories, hubby stories, and JoJo stories. And she's hilarious.
  3. Karla May - She's the nutcake who got me into this whole blogging mess to begin with, practically dared me even. But I've always been a fan of her writing, and her posts truly do make me think - mostly "How have I known this person nearly 20 years and never known what a freak she is?"
  4. Trent - I know, I know. He's never gonna see this. He's busy doctoring up pictures and fawning over Tori Amos and Kylie Minogue. Enough already. But he has entertained me and made me think - mostly "What is it exactly that Nicole Richie does?"
  5. Jennifer - This gal's dedication and total commitment to veganism amaze me. Not enough to give up the cheese, of course. But I've learned a lot about food, and she's got great pictures. And I think she may be almost as anal retentive as I am. Almost.

So that's it. That's The List. Check these folks out if you don't already. But just promise you'll come back home to mama when you're done. All three of you.

And let me add a quick shout out to my girl, T - it's your berfday, it's your berfday ... Have a good one! Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH you're so sweet. Thank you. You've made my day!

Badger said...

Hey! Thank you! I will pay it forward later today.