January 18, 2007

Don't Hate

Okay - maybe a little. I had the best post working, and frigging Blogger ate it before I could publish it. I hate that. And now I'm t-minus 7 hours from taking off for Big D this weekend, and I haven't packed OR shaved my legs, which will take at least 3 of those 7 hours. I hate that, too. And you know what else I hate? Snakes. And these. Can anybody else get the straws in without shooting liquid everywhere? I tried to serve Olive some apple juice the other day, and by the time I was done spraying myself down, it looked like I was still nursing. Piece. Of. Crap.

Oh yeah - have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing in Big D this weekend? I've been there FOUR times...once 3 times in a month. Weird.

Those straw cups things? Haven't had the pleasure yet-- Jojo still uses a sippy. But now I know to steer clear.

Have a blast-- that is, if they let you in the city limits with those hairy legs of yours...

Anonymous said...

Three hours to shave your legs? You are me!

But seriously, blogger sucks. It has eaten several of my comments tonight.

pissy pissy crap crap

Anonymous said...

Dammit. Can I say how much I hate the fact that I fucking commented last night and Blogger lost it?

Just imagine total wit and clever repartee. That's the shit they lost.a

Anonymous said...

Ummm... so maybe 'they' didn't lose it. Possibly amamgets was just a little impatient about the whole thing, given that you were out of town and not approving comments.

And can we forget the whole 'clever repartee' claim?