January 8, 2007

Didn't You Get the Memo? *

Come out, come out wherever you non-commenters are! It's National De-Lurking Week! Whoo! Thanks to Hollow Squirrel for the heads up. Now that I've posted that button up there, I just know I'm going to be flooded with comments. I can FEEL it! Of course, I suppose I have to actually write something for you to comment on, right? Well, shit. If you insist ...

Can I tell you how much I love this stuff?

Mutha's milk, y'all. On a hot buttered biscuit, or really any kind of bread, it's the perfect blend of sweet and salty - especially when you're PMS-ing. I'm just saying. Steen's Syrup: It's Kountry in a Kan.

* At least tell me you know what movie that's from ...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Office Space. It's those coversheets for the TPS Reports, right? I always forget!

Um. Hi. I usually comment, but I thought I definitely would make the effort today and since you mentioned moi. I hope other lurkers post a quick HELLO!! It's the right thing to do...and the tasty way to do it.

Anonymous said...

I've never had that stuff in a can but I'm not much of a milk drinker.

Anonymous said...

Me too. I've loved it since around birth. Plus, it's high in iron. Great if some of your bacon happens to get a little on it. Yum.

M in StL said...

OK, La Turista, I'm done lurking. You've "outted" me.

Shout out to T. It's your turn next.

La Turista said...

See, M? Wasn't that easy? Next thing you know, you'll be blogging!

Bookhart said...

My father would drink Steen's from the can if he thought he could get away with it.

Unknown said...

I have commented before too, but since you insist . . . I have no idea what Steen's is . . . must be a southern thing? I do know the memo line is from Office Space though. Love that movie - love the stapler guy!

Sharon said...

I've never had Steen's, but if it's half as good straight out of the can as sweetened condensed milk is, I'm so there.

Delurked!