April 11, 2006

Thank You, Eastah Bunny - BAWK! BAWK!


I love those damn Cadbury Eggs. How gross is that? I also love the whole line of Russell Stovers candies (especially the coconut nests, minus the jellybeans), and I quite enjoy the Reese's Peanut Butter Egg, even though I don't really like the regular Peanut Butter Cup. The Egg's chocolate is softer, and there's a better chocolate to peanut butter ratio than with the Cup. Finally, I love the Rainblo Egg-Shaped Gum - the kind that is so super sugary that it can't possibly sustain its sweetness for more than about half an hour so you end up with a wad of about 6 pieces in your mouth and chew until your jaws hurt. Mmm ... I can't wait until Sunday.

3 comments:

Karla May said...

That's a REALLY good picture of you.

You forgot Peeps. You used to flippin' love you some Peeps.

Bookhart said...

AAAGGHH! Where did that picture come from? I'm frightened.

KelleyO said...

Is that you???? Oh my. You have some Easter spirit....