April 21, 2006

I Yam What I Yam

I lifted this meme from Vernicious Knids, but I see Badger nabbed it from somewhere, too:

I AM: a native Texan.
I WANT: Peach and Olive to be happy, healthy, and productive.
I WISH: I could win the lottery and start a summer camp on the Guadalupe River.
I HATE: willful ignorance. And snakes.
I MISS: my grandaddy, everyday.
I FEAR: missing or forgetting some precious moment, so Peach and Olive are under round-the-clock surveillance.
I HEAR: Olive singing "Hakuna Matata" 24/7.
I WONDER: where all the stuff I’ve ever lost goes.
I REGRET: a few bad decisions, most of which started with, "I'll just have one more drink ..."
I AM NOT: a morning person, but I try to smile through the pain.
I DANCE: pretty well, although my ass now has its own independent motions.
I SING: quite badly, but I do it anyway.
I CRY: easily, when I’m happy and when I’m sad.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the model of self-confidence you think I am. (Try NEVER.)
I MAKE big motions WITH MY HANDS when I talk, which usually results in me spilling something.
I WRITE: like I talk.
I CONFUSE: S. Lamar, S. 1st, and S. Congress - not where they are, just what's on them.
I NEED: to lose about 20lbs before my 20th(!) high school reunion this summer.
I SHOULD: stop worrying about the stupid reunion. I don't owe them peoples nuthin'.
I START: each day with Olive's feet in my stomach.
I FINISH: each day with Olive's feet in my back.
I TAG: Karla May, Malcontent Mama, Bookhart, and Jules.

2 comments:

Badger said...

I have S. Congress down pretty well, but I can never remember what's on S. 1st vs. S. Lamar and I confuse the locations of various restaurants ALL THE TIME even though I've been to them a million times.

And my 20th HS reunion sucked. But I'm sure YOURS will be swell.

P.S. All the fun people will be fat, and all the bitches will be tanorexic, and the funnest part of my 20th was hanging with the fat girls and mocking the tanorexics.

verniciousknids said...

I am with you on the snakes!