February 23, 2006

It's Official

After pondering this whole blog thing for the past week, I am now ready to out myself. I have been trapped in the blogging closet up until today, and now I want to say, "I'm here. I blog. Get used to it." I have several very witty and interesting friends who blog, and if I knew how to set links to their blogs, I would do that here. I'm working on it girls.

This computer goes back to LawNerds tomorrow, and our laptop is in the shop after crapping out FOUR DAYS after our four year warranty ran out. Electronics Box Store was cool about it, but I don't know when I'll be back online. So, just when I make my grand entrance, the door slams shut, and, of course, I've lost my keys. I'll leave you waiting in breathless anticipation of my next post I'm sure.

3 comments:

Karla May said...

Welcome aboard. I notice you don't cuss much. That's okay: I do enough for the both of us.

Also, I need to hear about how last weekend went...

Anonymous said...

Viva la Turista!

Happy to have you among our ranks!

Bookhart said...

Glad to have you, La Turista!