February 5, 2008

FAT Tuesday, Indeed.

So before I swear off "food in bags" for the next 40 days (again), I started the day by blowing all my WW flex points for the week on two bean and cheese tacos with some of the best guacamole in the universe at Taco Shack. And their hot sauce? Also divine. SO worth it. I love that damn place, but I'm so glad they haven't moved down south yet (I've asked before - they said they're scared of Maria) or I would have needed to go back on WW a lot sooner. I did have a Diet Coke with my feast though, so at least there's that.

Yeah. I've put my giant ass back on the wagon. I decided over the holidays that I didn't want to hit my 40th bday at my highest, non-pregnant weight, and I had good luck with WW after Peach was born, so we'll see. I won't bore you with the details, but just know that I don't plan on buying any pinkie rings, tanning memberships, or little red Corvettes for my little mid-life crisis. No. I'll just be happy if the backs of my arms stop moving when I do.

3 comments:

Jaye Joseph said...

Yay! Another person to commiserate with over point counting! Also, I love your lent giving upper.

amamgets said...

I give up beating my children every Lent. They love that. Especially on Sundays when I follow them around talking about 'whooping' them.

I also gave up WW online, b/c I wasn't doing it. But I really NEED to do it. Sigh.

LawMommy said...

Hey, I'm right there with you! I'm down all of 5.2 lbs, but, damnit, I'm going to keep at it this time.

Gretchen