January 23, 2008

Happy Half-Birthday To Me

Six months from today, I'll be hitting the Big 4-0, and guess what I got to celebrate this auspicious occasion? Yep, acute biceps tendinitis with a little bit of thoracic outlet syndrome thrown in. Pretty much what I self-diagnosed off of WebMD (I AM a doctor, remember), but my PCP (no, not the angel dust, the other one) confirmed my findings this morning. It's been bugging me for over 6 months now, but what with the sling/ass busting incident in New Orleans and my left hand repeatedly going numb while driving(!), I decided to call for a consult. So now I get the pleasure of several sessions of physical therapy and a round of oral cortisone. I'm not gonna get hair on my boobs or anything, am I?

Also, it's my broham's full-fledged birthday today, so Feliz Cumpleanos all around. We're exactly 4.5 years apart, both born on Tuesdays, even. Which I'm sure you already guessed based on my incredible gracefulness.

1 comment:

amamgets said...

Ouch! So sorry. Arm shit sucks.

Wow. Just read what I've written -- haven't you missed my eloquence? Sheesh.

So in less than two weeks I'll be 45. Or maybe 44. Sometimes I get confused. (It's my mom's fault -- she showed up a years late for my 30th birthday party -- no kidding).