December 12, 2007

Viva Nuestra Senora

And girl, please grant me strength. Like, today, if possible.

Since my last post, we've had four rehearsals, four shows, a teacher conference, a broken toilet, house cleaning, house lighting, tree trimming, and many, MANY trips to many, MANY Targets. Seriously, if you're at Target, and you see the Bedroom Furniture set for the KidKraft So Suite dollhouse, could you hook a sister up? NOT finding it in the immediate three county area, and they don't have it online either. Bastards.

Not only is it imperative I find this set in order to make the Christmas dreams of two darling angels come true, but it also would mean that, short of a couple of gift cards and two things I ordered online, I'm DONE. As in, wrapped, ready, and under the tree. The past two weeks, I've been operating on pure adrenaline and candy canes, but apparently, that works for me. And once the Ball Breaker Tour of 2007 is over on Sunday, I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself next week. Work out, perhaps? Nah. But I may be flying up to Target headquarters to kick some ass for $15 dollhouse furniture.

No comments: