December 4, 2007

Hear Me Now And Believe Me Later

I have just entered the Ninth Circle of Hell. It's dress rehearsal week here in Ball Breaker, USA, and Peach and I will be at the theatre every night this week, including four performances this weekend. Next week is about the same. So, you might not hear much outta me these next two weeks, short of gasping and growling. The people, y'all. The everloving PEOPLE I am dealing with. Unbelievable. I'm exhausted just thinking about telling you how exhausted and DONE with them I am. Peach, however, has been having a great time, and she is very much looking forward to the shows. We'll see how it all shakes out in the end, but I have a pretty good feeling we'll be moving on to the big leagues next year and leaving these aliens behind. I mean, ENOUGH with the pageant talk, ya know? Damn.

No comments: