November 2, 2007

NoMoNaBloPoMo

I did it! I successfully fought the urge to post yesterday and thereby guaranteed that I would not fail in any misguided attempt to participate in NaBloPoMo. Because really, who are we kidding? I'm not capable of posting every day for a week, much less a month. So that's it. Moving on ...

Let's see, what else? I made it through the week, which included 4,000 loads of laundry today and three fruitless trips to various nurseries in search of the Tuscan Blue variety of rosemary. I mean, come on - NObody has it? Also, my SIL refused to cooperate and have that baby yesterday, so we're still waiting. My car just hit the 200K mile mark, and I've got to drive it 'til the wheels fall off, or T-Bone will guilt me into getting something smaller. We have a family of owls in the trees right next to us, and man, those guys are LOUD with all the hooting. Oh, and I'm pretty sure our house is haunted.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: