November 18, 2007

And I Know Comedy

Ten Things That Made Me Laugh In The Past Five Days:
  1. Olive's daily recitations of Cheech and Chong's "Santa Claus and His Old Lady."
  2. Peach's fits of laughter as we scrolled through old pictures and made up wacky captions.
  3. Finding the first Valentine T-Bone gave me. A la Ralph, he drew a train and heart-shaped smoke puffs that said, "I choo choo choose you to be my Valentine."
  4. Finding a note T-Bone passed to me in the law library one time during finals week. It said, "Your epidermis is showing."
  5. Karla May's hilarious performance at the aptly-named Mortified show.
  6. Olive's insistence that a horse's nose and mouth area is called a "muskin."
  7. Peach's shopping cart driving (crashing) abilities.
  8. My mom recalling when she had to explain to my nosy grandmother why the fabulous Brit named Nigel they met on their cruise might want to buy a jockstrap with a donkey tail attached to it in Ketchikan, Alaska.
  9. My MOM saying the phrase "jockstrap with a donkey tail attached to it."
  10. Revisiting Diversity Day at Dunder Mifflin.

No comments: