June 13, 2007

Satisfaction

So maybe it was just the Lone Star talking, but I'm over my little Sopranos hissyfit already. Moving on ...

Today, I was trying to catch (kill) a wasp that had somehow infiltrated our borders, and after several unsuccessful swipes with a dishtowel, Peach ran over and handed me this:
And I caught the little menace. Who knew?

Also, I can say with all certainty that T-Bone's life is officially complete, because upon an initial viewing of the Austin show on the new Stones DVD box set, you can clearly spot his smiling mug stageside during the "B Stage" set, and you can catch glimpses of me, bouncing around and flashing the biggest shit-eating grin you ever saw. Remember how I told you we happened upon the best spots ever ever ever for that show? So close I could have grabbed Keef's bizarro headdress? Yeah, well, you can see what I mean somewhere around minute 58.

Finally, although Blogger would like it to be otherwise, in the very near future, I WILL get a trip report posted before it gets eaten. For now, I will sit back and pat my gelatinous belly, immensely happy with the way this summer's playing out so far.

And oh yeah,


Uno mas, caballeros. Uno mas.

1 comment:

Bookhart said...

We catch flies in the house with a butterfly net that Wonder Boy got as a gift.

Pod, the tender heart, takes them outside and lets them go free.

When he's not home, I use a flyswatter.