March 28, 2007

Yo estoy aqui, I swear

I was looking for a Blogthing to post, because the well done run DRY over here, y'all, and I happened upon this:

Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC
"Back in black, I hit the sack,I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"
Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!

So, apologies all around, dear reader(s?). I seem to have checked out this past week, but I'm back now, and, apparently, ready to RAWK. We'll see.

That said, here's something I've been pondering: Do the waving Uncle Sams and Statues of Liberty standing in front of tax places make you want to stop there and get your taxes done? How about the waving oil change guys? And, more importantly, when did this become THE go-to method of advertising for these places? I just think it's so random. And sad. I guess I can ALmost understand the tax places, what with the costumes and all, but Jiffy Lube? You know those poor bastards dread having to leave the comfy confines of the garage for two hours of sandwich board duty. Maybe it's just me.

Speaking of me, if you ever wanted to scare the shit out of me, kidnap me and take me to this.

P.S. And if ANYone can tell me how to keep stupid Blogger from screwing up my spacing every friggin' post, I'd be ever so thankful.

Update: Ok, so I DO totally rock, Back in Black, and all that. I just edited my template my ownself and fixed that shit. For reals, y'all. Me, who doesn't know Html from a hole in the ground. Suck on that, stupid Blogger.

4 comments:

Badger said...

Ha! We have the same theme song. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

My theme song is U2's "Beautiful Day." Which is nice 'n' all, but I would've preferred some AC[lightning bolt]DC.

Jaye Joseph said...

I also got Beautiful Day and that sounds all cheery and shit, and I'm not always all cheery and shit.

And have you seen the AquaTeen with Meetwad dresses as the statue of liberty in front of the car wash? Karla May and I were laughing about that and the tax people on Lamar the other day.

Me said...

Fuckin' A, La T! I have the same theme song.

-The blogger formerly known as "Jellomonster." :-D