March 16, 2007

OK. So I Lied.

I haven't really been on Spring Break this past week. No, according to Googlism (props to Sinda for the link), I have actually been "in the hospital to have my spay or desexing operation." Other things you may or may not know about me:

I am:
  • a very special lady
  • currently implementing a grassroots distribution plan
  • aware of the unnatural goings on in the house
  • running for class president against Shannon (that bitch)
  • on assignment counting bathrooms for the property pages
  • the premier digital photographer in Sacramento
  • the youngest member of the squad, also known as "Luny"
  • currently working on "a treasury of Viking designs"
  • a folksinger and historian who has performed with my band at Civil War reenactments and other events nationwide
  • slowly budding into the top point guard in my class

And just to be clear, I am NOT a hyphenate.

No comments: