February 14, 2007

Love Is ...

My aunt is 13 years younger than my mom, so she's only about 13 years older than me. We've always been really close, and growing up in the 70s, I thought she was the grooviest thing around, what with her long, ironed hair and huge ass bell bottoms. I loved going to my grandparents' house because I got to stay in her old room and meddle all of her old stuff. For whatever reason, I was fascinated with this series of books, and I still have three ragged copies that I peruse for "advice" every now and again. So, in honor of Valentine's Day, and my ONE YEAR blogging anniversary, I want to share my riches with all of you. May I present the first of a three part series entitled, "Love Is ... Clothing Optional."

First, for the Happy Couple:

Wait, are they ...?


Nude? Yeah.

(Insert stick shift joke here)

Now, for the Gents:


That shouldn't be too hard, since you never wear any.


Apparently, a lot of pelvic action helps.

Is that a euphemism?

And the cops so appreciate it when you put it in a nice little box with a label on it. They love that.

Listen up, Ladies:

NOW he puts clothes on.

Or prepubescent. Whichever.

It complements the "Kick Me" sign tattooed on your ass.

"Just mind my pet chipmunk, honey."

Happy Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

Jaye Joseph said...

Love is...telling him to go bop Nicole Ritchie if he likes 'em so slim.

Karla May said...

I'm speechless. And nude. And washing windows with my soulmate.

Me said...

Happy V.D., La T!

I'm blogging again... new site name, etc.

signed,
She Who Also Had Hee-Haw Overalls!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary LT!

Oo-oo- LT! Like one of my favorite football players ever! Who also kicked ass and took no prisoners.

Good company and all that.

Anonymous said...

I forgot about those little weird naked characters. Pet Chipmunk? I almost lost it there.

Donisia said...

I can NOT believe you posted these, as I was just giving a co-worker grief about buying that book for her husband! In 2007, some peeps are still that naive!

Karla said...

They use those damned 'love is" things on the Tube trains and stations in London. You know "Love is....waiting for people to get off the train before you get on". I hate them, have always hated them and now i have even more reason to hate them...."you're the boss" my wide white heiney.