June 23, 2009

My Two Cents

Y'all know I've had my problems with Kate, right? I mean, homegirl has changed a lot in the last year or so. I used to love it, back in the day, in that tiny house, when she was SO anal about organization and schedules, and there were post-its papering the walls. I LOVED that.

Then came the book deals and the obnoxious product placement and the tanning and the heels with every outfit and, as always, The Hair - now with more spikes! Even so, I genuinely believe she is hurting, and after The Announcement episode last night, I am totally on her side.

As for Jon, good luck with that mid-life crisis at 32. And nice diamond earrings, douche. Also, you're bald under those plugs.

2 comments:

Jaye Joseph said...

And Ed Hardy/Affliction shirts are extra douchey broseph.

Anonymous said...

He's SUCH the douche. Those earrings were new, right? I have a sick feeling he's going to find a new wife quick, have a child, and be a true part-time parent to the kids. I hope I'm really wrong. I think Kate has been Kate (the way she speaks to him -- that we are shown -- to make her look like a shrew) for ever and now he's been told by the critical public "you're henpecked, dude. Stand up for yourself!" and targets Kate when HELLO, you've been married to Kate for 10 years and now instead of working on the marriage, you just want to leave. UGH. I have some anger towards Jon.