March 27, 2009

Cluck Cluck Cluck

I'm off tomorrow to, if not the biggest, certainly the LOUDEST, Hen Party around. Picture this: me, Mama Turista, her two sisters, Abuelita Turista, my sistacousin, her SIL, and two of Mama's best girlfriends all locked up in a lil house in the country, a stone's throw away from the greatest antique/crapola shopping experience in the world - all talking at the same time. In action, the Turista contingent alone is quite something to behold, so God help the new girls and anyone else who can't keep up.

Why, yes, I'd love to find that perfect something for my front porch, some beautiful old table linens, or a cool piece of religious folk art to add to my stash, but I'm mostly going for the spectacle of it all. And if I walk back in here with one more dish or vintage Christmas decoration, T-Bone is (rightfully) going to send me AND it straight on to The Funny Farm, post haste. It's an illness, really.

See y'all on the other side ...

1 comment:

toxomaman said...

So, what did ya' buy?