August 24, 2006

You take the good, you take the bad

You take Olive to Gymboree, and there you have:

Jo from The Facts of Life?

Yep. Random. I saw her right when we walked in yesterday, and I confirmed it was actually her by checking the sign-in sheet on our way out. She used her married name, but it was totally her. And (I think) she's pregnant. And surprisingly small. Well, everyone's small compared to me, the Big Girl, but what with all of Jo's motorcycle riding and automotive repairs for Mrs. G., I expected her to be kinda butch. Not so. I guess she's filming something in town, but she has a precious little girl and was just trying to be a normal mom, so I didn't hassle her. I don't think anybody else even realized it was her. But I knew. Because I'm smart like that. Olive, on the other hand, was too blinded by love to realize or care that she was mixing with famous spawn. I love this freaky town.

3 comments:

Sinda said...

Aw - I love Jo. How cool is that? Were you at the Brodie oaks one?

Badger said...

Oh! Oh oh! I LOVE her. I want to stalk her. I totally would have been a complete idiot if I'd been there.

Bookhart said...

I love that nobody bothered her.